Thursday, January 9, 2014

Language of Love Meets Fresh Prints

Last weekend I did one of my favorite things...got together with my downline!  We had a blast learning about some of the new products in the Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration, enjoyed a delicious potluck lunch and then stamped the afternoon away together!  I have some crazy talented demonstrators in my downline who I am proud to call my friends.

One of the projects I did for our swap was a fun little Valentine's bundle full of chocolates, of course!


And, here's a little different view so you can see the chocolates better!


You can see I covered 6 chocolates with some of the patterns from the Fresh Prints DSP stack.  I love this little stack of DSP...the colors are perfect and the patterns are so fun for a variety of projects.  And, it's cut to a perfect size for card making!

The chocolates are stacked and then wrapped with a piece of Burlap Ribbon and tied at the top with some Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon to make a little pouch.  To finish it off, I made a fun tag.


For this tag, I used the new Angled Tag Topper Punch...LOVE these new punches so much!  I did some stamping with the new Language of Love stamp set both on the tag and also to make the little pennant with the metal button on it.  I think the Language of Love set is quite possibly one of the CUTEST stamp sets in the Occasions catalog!  The little striped banner was cut with the new Banners Framelits.  It's embellished with some new Natural Chevron Ribbon (another of my favorite new products!) layered with some ruffled ribbon.

Isn't it the cutest little bundle of chocolates?  I love how it turned out!

Head on over to my online store to order some of the fabulous Fresh Prints DSP and don't forget to add on the super cute Language of Love stamp set!

Have an inspired day!











3 comments:

  1. Where did you get the chocolate and what are they.. They don't look like nuggets, too flat.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are swiss chocolates from Costco. They come in a huge bag and are soooo good! I like the milk chocolate ones, but they do have them in dark chocolate sometimes too.

      Delete
    2. So sad, I have a Sam's Club no Costco. I will see if they have them.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!