Saturday, October 30, 2010

Candy Corn Anyone?

One last Halloween project!  Remember the witch hats from this post?  Well, at that class we got to talking about what else we could make the triangle boxes into and candy corn was one of the ideas.  Check it out...


So cute and so easy!!!  I started with a Whisper White piece of cardstock and layered some Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie on it.  It's finished off with a Happy Halloween (from Teeny Tiny Wishes) stamped in Basic Black and a piece of Whisper White grosgrain ribbon to keep it shut!

These are so quick and easy and I was surprised at how much stuff they actually hold!  I am working on some Christmas ones, so keep watching my Countdown to Christmas and in the next couple weeks I will be posting them!

Have an inspired day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!