Thursday, August 28, 2014

Frightful Wreath

Hi Stampers!  It's here, it's here, it's here...the Holiday Catalog is LIVE today and you can finally order all of the awesome new products in it!  Today I have a spooktacular project to share with you!


I am in love with this wreath and can't wait to hang it up!



This spooky project is a kit in the Holiday Catalog!  I've made mine a little different than the instructions (no surprise, right?!?!?!).  You can find this kit on page 36 of the Holiday Catalog or in my online store here.

And, here's the best part!  I'm offering this project as a private class.  All you have to do is find a minimum of 4 friends and choose a date!  It's $40 per person and after I receive payment for everyone attending, I order the kits.  Then on the date we choose, I show up at your place kits in hand (or you come to me) and we craft the afternoon or evening away!  Sounds like fun doesn't it?  So, don't delay!  I have limited dates available in September and October for you to have a spooktacular wreath class with your friends.  Contact me today to book your date!

Have an inspired (and spooktacular) day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!