Sunday, August 10, 2014

Simple Card Sunday-Flashback Miss You Card


 Hi Stampers...happy Simple Card Sunday!  If you're new to Simple Card Sunday let me tell you how it works.  We are all busy and have limited creative time so my goal is to show you cards that can be made in 10-15 minutes, in 5 simple steps, using minimal supplies.  In addition to that, I will be having more videos for Simple Card Sunday so you can see me make the card in real time!

So, lets get on with our card this week!




You can make this card in 5 Simple Steps.


And, finally, here are a couple more ideas using the same layout!

This one is super simple and features the Park Lane DSP.
For this one, I flipped the card and stepped it up a bit with layered ribbon and some rhinestones.  It uses the All Is Calm DSP & Endless Wishes set which will be in the upcoming Holiday Catalog!


I love this layout...the measurements are easy and economical for mass production, it's quick and simple!

You can get everything you need to create my featured card in my online store. So grab the shopping list and head on over to my online store to shop today!

Shopping List
Stamps:  Really Good Greetings
Ink:  Pool Party
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Real Red
DSP:  Flashback
Accessories:  Hello Honey ribbon
Tools:  Stampin' Sponges, Paper Snips, Owl Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Have an inspired day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!