Sunday, November 15, 2009

Simple Card Sunday

Hard to believe it's been a week since my last post, and what a busy week it's been! Today's simple card was one of my Stamp-A-Stack cards from the beginning of the month. I think it's gorgeous with the flocked paper from Stampin' Up!, but I'm a bit biased! :)


This is a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" card. The base is Real Red and there's a 4x4 layer of Whisper White on it. The fancy paper is from the Christmas Cocoa DSP in the Holiday Mini Catalogue and it's one of the flocked designs (you honestly can't help but touch it!). The DSP was punched with the Eyelet Border Punch and then a piece of the Mistletoe Ribbon Originals was tied around it. To finish it off I stamped Merry Christmas from the Christmas Greeting set (I *heart* that set!) with Real Red classic ink. And, there you have it! A simple but gorgeous card that can easily be reproduced in large numbers.


If you're interested in ordering any of the products I used to create this card, please follow the link on the left column to get to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website (sorry Canadians only!).


Until next time my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!