Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Sixth Week of Christmas

Hello friends! I have a VERY simple and quick idea for you for the sixth week of Christmas.



I have two of these little trees and I try to decorate them differently every year. This year I made Real Red, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip tags to decorate one of them. I used the Merry
& Bright Rub-Ons, Ornament Punch, Gold & Silver Elastic COrd (which all can be found in the Holiday Mini Catalogue) as well as the Tag Corner Punch, 1 3/4 Circle Punch and the 1/16 handheld punch. To add a little something to the top of the tree, I tied a piece of Real Red Polka Dot ribbon in a bow...you all know how much I'm loving that ribbon right now! Here's a closer view...

I used both the white and silver rub ons from the package. I love how quick this project went together and I love that I can easily use the tags on gifts and cards and even on a scrapbook page!


If you want a closer look at this or any of the "Weeks of Christmas" projects so far, come visit me at the Showcase of Women in Business on Tuesday evening from 5-9. I have all the projects and more as part of my display!


As always, if you want to order any of the products I've used to make my project, follow the link on the left column to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website (sorry, Canadians only!).


Until next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!