Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stampin' Kids

This afternoon I had my November Stampin' Kids class. I *love* doing Stampin' Kids classes. The kids are sooo much fun to work with and it's so different than doing adult classes. I had 6 kids and their parents, or another important adult with them, today. Here's a peek at them working so hard on their cards...


Cute, eh? They showed me their big muscles when they punched things, they got inky fingers, carefully poked holes to attach brads, sponged, tore paper, experienced rub-ons and had a great time! I even have a "Official Stamp Cleaner"! You can see her behind my watermark in the above picture. She's a super fast stamper so it was awesome that she helped me out when she was done her cards...thanks Kara! Each of them made 3 Christmas cards this afternoon. Here are the cards they made.



Sweet, simple and I think the kids really enjoyed themselves! In fact, I think a few of them will have a hard time giving their cards away. Hmmm, I have some adult customers with the same problem!!!

I do a Stampin' Kids class every month on a Saturday afternoon. December is traditionally a busy month, so I don't have one scheduled for December, but I do have one scheduled for January 23. In January I will be making Valentine's with the kids! Fun! If you would like more information on my Stampin' Kids class, please follow the "Upcoming Classes & Events" link in the column to the left...it will take you to my calendar of events on my website. If you would like to sign your kid(s) up for a Stampin' Kids class, please contact me!


Until next time my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!