Monday, July 5, 2010

Daffodil Birthday

Today I have another card from the Stamp-A-Rama to share!  I can't remember where I got the idea for this one from...so if it's you, THANKS!


My favorite part of this card is the flowers.  They were stamped with Daffodil Delight and then I sponged around them with Daffodil Delight.  I love how that softens up the flowers!  And, I *heart* this yellow...it's the perfect yellow!  It's bright and buttery and just yummy looking!

The card is finished off with a stip of Daffodil Delight which was punched with the Scallop Edge border punch.  The sentiment is from the Upsy Daisy set (as are the flowers!) and the ribbon is the new 1/8" Taffeta in Basic Black.  You NEED this ribbon!  It's the prefect little finishing touch and I was surprised (happy surprised) at how much body it has...it's not a flimsy ribbon at all!

The cool thing about this card is that it's actually Whisper White, and the whole card is mounted on a 1/4 sheet of Daffodil Delight.

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!