Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Where Does the Time Go?

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted!  I've had a lot going on...my annual New Catalogue Open House and Dollar 4 Dollar Sale and getting ready for Convention.  Today I'm going to share one of the make & takes from my open house.  I meant to post it for Simple Card Sunday, but since I ignored my family all day on Saturday, I figured I should spend some time with them on Sunday!!!  *wink*


Isn't it cute?  I used my favorite Note Cards with Envelopes...they're perfect for quick and easy cards that look great!  The butterfly is from the Punch Potpourri Level 1 hostess set.  I absolutely love all the Levle 1 hostess sets this year!  The butterfly was inked with Peach Parfait and then rolled in Poppy Parade before stamping it.  It's made for the butterfly punch and fits perfectly! 

I used some of the Sunny Garden DSP on some Pear Pizzazz cardstock as a base for my butterfly.  The ribbon is some of the new Poly Twill ribbon...love it!!! 

My sentiment is from one of my favorite new sets...A Word for You and was stamped with Poppy Parade ink.

Did you notice the bling on the butterfly?  I'm not normally a sparkly girl, but I LOVE the new rhinestones.  They sparkle like my wedding ring (and when it's clean, it really sparkles!).  I love that you get so many in the package, I love that they're already sticky and ready to use, and I love that there's a few different sizes.  You definitely NEED to add the rhonestones to your supplies people!!!

Well, I'm off to Convention, so I should head to bed.  I have a couple posts set to post while I'm away and I will try and post while I'm there. 

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!