Monday, July 12, 2010

Half Sheet Wonder

I love to do One Sheet Wonders (where you stamp a sheet of cardstock and then cut it up to make a LOT of projects).  To save time, I often do Half Sheet Wonders, where I stamp half a sheet of cardstock and then make it into some cards.  I did a Half Sheet Wonder at my Stamp-A-Rama.

For this particular one, we stamped a half sheet of Naturals White cardstock with the Awash with Flowers set.  The colors used were Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery and Early Espresso...a FABULOUS color combination!  We used 1 sheet of each of the colors to make the cards (with the exception of Early Espresso...we used 1 1/2 sheets!).  Then a variety of sentiments (the Teeny Tiny Wishes set is perfect for this) and some punches and embellishments to finish things off!

We ended up with 5 cards and 1 tag.  What a quick way to make a bunch of cards!

Have an insprired day!

1 comment:

  1. I Love this!!!Thnaks for sharing! I may just have to case these if you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!