Sunday, July 4, 2010

Shades of Orange

On the weekend I did my annual Stamp-A-Rama with my downline.  This is a fun event where we get together and stamp, stamp, stamp...15 projects in total!  Over the next little while, I'm going to share what they made.

The first is a fabulous card featuring Tangerine Tango, Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait.  I was inspired by a card on Me, My Stamps & I.

We started with a Chocolate Chip base and the layered some Tangerine Tango and Crumb Cake.  The tree is from "Season of Friendship" and was stamped with Chocolate Chip & Old Olive craft ink.  The flowers are one of the flowers from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  The centers of the flowers were done with a white gel pen.  And, the card was finished off with some Linen Thread and a Mini Vintage Tag (the Hello is from the Tag set).

I think this was one of my favorite cards from the Stamp-A-Rama!

Have an inspired day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting some samples from the Stamp-a-rama. I just ordered this set with the free SAB order. I will have to make this one when I get the set!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!