Friday, July 2, 2010

Fast & Textured

I'm loving the new In Colors!  Here's one of the cards I've been working on for my downline Stamp-A-Rama.


Isn't it fabulous!  I used 3 of the new In Colors, Pear Pizzaz, Concord Crush and Blushng Bride, for the background.  The texture was done with my Big Shot and the new Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  This embossing folder creates such a deep impression.


Around the middle of the card is a piece of the 1/8" Taffeta in Early Espresso.  The main stamped image is from the new Level Two hostess set, Fast & Fabulous which is a great two-step floral set.  I love it!  I stamped the pink first with Blushing Bride, followed by the outline in Early Espresso.  It was nice, but was lacking something, so I did a little coloring with my Pear Pizzaz marker to fill in the leaves and stem.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (a MUST HAVE for anybody's stamp collection!) and was stamped with Early Espresso on Crumb Cake.  I punched it out with the Word Window Punch and mounted it on a punched Modern Label punched piece.

We have 5 new In Colors to play with...Pear Pizzaz, Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Poppy Parade & Peach Parfait.  You can purchase Classic Ink, cardstock, markers and ribbon in these colors.  This morning I mentioned an In Color special.  Well, here it is!

For the month of July, when you purchase the new In Color Kit (120952), I will throw in 1 yard of each of the In Color 1/2"  Poly-Stitched Ribbons absolutely FREE!  The In Color Kit inlcudes 20 sheets of smooth cardstock (4 of each of the 5 colors) and an ink pad in each of the In Colors and is $36.95.

Contact me today to place your order so you can start playing with these fabulous new In Colors!

Happy Stampin' and have an inspired day!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card, it is soooo pretty! Love the new colors and the stamp set and the embossing/texture plate. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!