Friday, July 2, 2010

It's Here!

The much anticipated arrival of the new catalogue has happened!  I'm so excited for this catalogue...it's FULL of fantastic new stamps, color and accessories to play with!  There's a couple items that are not available yet...
Watercolor Crayons
Stampin' Pastels
Rub Ons
Punch Caddies

All of these items will be available soon, but in the mean time there's 224 pages of STUFF for you to drool over and order to play with!

With the Color Renovation and such a HUGE change in the colors this year, Stampin' Up! is offering kits for you.  Check out the button on the right side...click on it and you will get all the details.  You can place your orders for these kits through me or my website.  If you choose to order through my website, please remember to select me as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing.

If you have not yet received your catalogue contact me and I can get one to you!  If you would like to join my Catalogue Club (more info on the Specials Page) please let me know and I can get you a beautiful coil-bound catalogue with some great coupons to use throughout the year.

I've been busy stampin' up a storm getting ready for my Stamp-A-Rama with my downline tomorrow, so I will start sharing those projects tomorrow with you.  And, I will be back later today with a fabulous, limited time In Color Special.

Rubber hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!