Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Swap

I'm on the road to convention with the girls and we're having a blast, and I'm sure my kids and husband are missing me already!!!  At least I hope they are!!!

So, check this out.


Those are my almost done 3D swaps for Convention...all 37 of them.  Why 37 you ask?  Well, that's how much Peach Parfait cardstock I had!  Wanna see what they look like all done?

I combined this project and this project and came up with this...


Cute, eh?  Here's what they look like from the side...with some caramel Hershey's Kisses inside!


These are made with two of the fat tags from the Two Tags Die.  Man, I keep seeing awesome non-tag projects made with this die!

Anyway, that's all for today!  Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!