Monday, February 7, 2011

Cupcakes & Crafts

Mark your calendars and plan to attend my Cupcakes & Crafts class on March 1!  All the info can be found on the Event & Class Registration page here.

Here are the project class participants will be making.  I should say that all the box ideas were inspired by Jessica over at Expressive Designs.


In addition to making the fabulous boxes, all class participants will all receive the Build-A-Cupcake Punch and full color instructions with their registration.  And, of course, we will snack on yummy cupcakes during this class!  Pre-registraion is a MUST for this class and payment MUST be received before February 25 so I can order your punches!

Contact me today to register and reserve your spot for this fun, fantastic class!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute looking class Lisa! Should be very yummy too! Great projects. I love the use of that patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!