Monday, February 7, 2011

Soup & Stamps...after the fun!

I mentioned a few days ago that I had my annual Soup & Stamps night a while back.  It was a blast...maybe the most fun one yet!!!

My guests arrived at 6 for a delicious homemade soup supper.  This year I served Baked Potato Soup and Taco Soup...both very yummy!  I also made them buns (with the help of my trusty bread maker).  They finished up their meal with Tuxedo Truffle Cake.  And, I'm sad to say that I totally forgot to take any pictures of the soups, or the fun they had during the meal!

After everyone was finished, we headed upstairs to stamp.  And, this year they got to make an adorable Trapezoid Purse and cards to go with it.


Their project featured the Ice Cream Parlor DSP, Quick Accents, Buttons and Ribbon as well as the Punch Bunch set...all of which can be earned during Sale-A-Bration!  Check out my Sale-A-Bration Destination for all things SAB here.

Here is some close ups of the purse.  It is adorable!



You can find instructions to make this purse here.

I bet you would like a closer look at the cards, right?  Here you go!




Those who know me well, know that I am not really a pink person and I don't use pink a lot in my crafting...but, I think the pink card is my favorite of the bunch!!!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!