Monday, February 28, 2011

My Little Cowboy

Today I have a little digital to share with you!  Sawyer went for some pictures the other day in his "picture shirt"!!!  That's what he calls the shirt he wore for our family pictures and then again for his pictures the other day.  Each year when I get outfits for our family picture and school pictures I try to coordinate the three boys.  This year I found some western themed shirts at Gymboree and went with it!  They all have the same colors, just a little different designs.  Sawyer's shirt said "Howdy" on it and had a cowboy boot, so he was totally playing the part.  At the photo studio, he was being a goof and pretending to be a cowboy, so the photographer went with it and got him a hat and a horse!  Check out these cute pictures...


I love his little bare feet...I have a thing for little feet!  He was such a little ham!

I kept my digital page super, super simple so the focus stays on the pictures.  In fact I finished it in about 10 minutes!  Impressive...Kevin even commented how fast I had it done!  I used the 2011 Noteable Calendar download for my DSP.  The title is the Just Perfect Alphabet and I just sized and placed the letters differently.  I finished it off with a Modern Label punch filled with Not Quite Navy, matted with Early Espresso and finished off with 2 Vintage Brads!

So fun and so easy!  Did you know that you can earn a FREE Digital Content CD with Sale-A-Bration?  The CD has ALL the images from ALL the SAB sets this year.  All you have to do to get it is place a $60 order.

Gotta run!  I have a few classes to prep for.  Have an inspired day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!