Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Little Teaser

So, what are you doing this afternoon?  If you're in the Lethbridge area, I would love to have you drop by for some Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Mini stampin' fun!!!  I will have some samples out and about for you to have a look at, as well as some yummy snacks!  But, the best part (other than visiting with some good friends) is the projects.  And, I have two ready to go for the afternoon...



I know...I'm mean teasing you like this!  *wink*  You'll have to stop by to see the projects in their full glory and, of course, make them!!!  Trust me...they're super fun and you're gonna love 'em!!!

Here's another wonderful part of the Open House.  With every qualifying order ($60 or more), you will earn a Sale-A-Bration set (not only can you choose from the 6 pictured in the catalogue, but the dozens listed on the back page of the catalogue!) AND you will get a Bingo card which means you will be able to join the fun Bingo game next month!!!  When you're placing your orders, you're gonna want to mention the code word MELON MAMBO to me and you will get a package of Rhinestones or Pearls FREE with your order!

If you book a workshop to be held during Sale-A-Bration, you will receive 2 bonus BINGO cards and if you sign up to be a member of my team, you will receive 5 bonus BINGO cards!  This offer is only valid on Open House day.

Look at the stack of Bingo cards I have ready to give out...seriously, they want to go home with you!!!


One more thing, if you bring a donation for the Food Bank, I will give you FREE shipping and GST on your order. To take advantage of this special, orders must be placed during the open house.

That about sums it up people!  Drop by anytime between 1 & 5.  If you need my address and/or directions please contact me!  See you this afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!