Thursday, September 11, 2014

Confetti Celebration Shaker Box

Hi Stampers!  When I saw the new Confetti Stars punch in the Holiday Catalog, I immediately thought of shaker cards which then morphed into the idea of doing a shaker box!  So I set out to make a fun shaker box full of stars for a club project in August!


I used the Kraft Gift Boxes and altered away!


I started with the Confetti Celebration DSP and went from there.  The sides of the box are covered in Bermuda Bay cardstock which was stamped with stars from the Perfect Pennants set.


Star Framelits, Window Sheets and mounting tape were used to make the shaker which was fulled with punched stars (Confetti Stars Punch) and In Color sequins.  This was such a FUN project!

You can find everything you need (except the mounting tape, which I found at my local big box office supply store) in my online store.  Head on over there with the Shopping List and place your order today!

Shopping List
Stamps:  Perfect Pennants, And Many More
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Accessories:  In Color sequins, Window Sheets
Tools:  Big Shot, Stars Framelits, Confetti Stars Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (star), Bitty Banners Framelits

Have an inspired day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!