Sunday, September 28, 2014

Simple Card Sunday 6-Mingle All the Way

Happy Sunday stampin' peeps!  I'm on a bit of a Christmas card kick as I design cards for my upcoming Stamp-a-Stacks and classes, so today I have a simple Christmas card to share!


For this card I used the Mingle All the Way stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.  This is a great little sentiment set with something for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.  I also used the Endless Wishes set, which I love, love, love!


Step-by-step:
  • Fold the Soft Sky cardstock (5 1/2 x 8 1/2) in half.  Sponge edges with Soft Sky ink.
  • Stamp medium and small snowflakes from Endless Wishes set with Smoky Slate ink on Smoky Slate cardstock (4 x 5 1/4).  Sponge around the edges with Smoky Slate ink.  Apply strips of All is Calm Washi Tape.  Stick Smoky Slate piece to card base.
  • Stamp Mingle All the Way with Island Indigo ink on Soft Sky cardstock.  Punch out with 2 1/2" Circle Punch.  Sponge edges with Soft Sky ink.  Put Stampin' Dimensionals on back and stick it to the card over the Washi tape.
  • Stick 3 Rhinestones around the sentiment.
Here's the video so you can see me make this card in real time!


And, finally, I have another card to share made with the same layout but rather than a Christmas card I did a fun one using the Flamingo Lingo set and Retro Fresh Washi Tape!  Did you know that Stampin' Up! supports Ronald McDonald House Charities?  Each year there's a special RMHC stamp set (this year's is Flamingo Lingo) and for every set sold, Stampin' Up! donates $3 to RMHC!


Everything you need to create both of the cards today can be found in my online store!  Head on over there for some creative retail therapy and place your order today! 

If you are Canadian and don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator yet, I would love to help you out!  Contact me and I can send you a catalog ASAP!

Have an inspired day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!