Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Holiday Cheer Shaker Card

Hi Stampers!  I'm in a shaker kind of mood lately (check out my star shaker box here) and decided to make a shaker card for one of my swap cards.


Every time a new catalog comes out I get together with my downline members and we stamp!  Everyone signs up for 2 different stamp sets and then designs cards (or other projects) with those 2 sets.  Then they prep the projects so they can be completed in 10-15 minutes and bring everything needed to create the projects.  As a group we all sit around a huge table and make the projects.  It is SO FUN and we get to go home with loads of cards from a lot of sets in the catalog without having to buy all the sets ourselves!  If you've been to one of my events lately, you've seen some of those projects on display....I have an uber-talented group of girls in my downline and I love showing off their creations as well as getting ideas from their creations!

This card was one of my swaps.  I signed up for the Project Life set Holiday Cheer!  Even though the PL sets are full of smaller images, they are still perfect for making cards!


I used 2 images from the Holiday Cheer set, the snowflake and the "Baby It's Cold Outside" stamps.  The shaker was made with the Shaker Frames, which are awesome circles of double sided sticky foam.  They're kind of like the Stampin' Dimensionals in circle frame form!  I used the super fun Frosted Sequins for the shaky stuff.  You get what seems like millions of silver sequins (2 sizes) and white snowflakes in the container.  Very fun!

You can find everything you need to make this fun shaker card in my online store. Head on over there with the Shopping List and place your order today!

Shopping List
Stamps:  Project Life Holiday Cheer
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Basic Gray, Pool Party
Cardstock:  Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Soft Sky, Basic Gray
DSP:  All Is Calm
Accessories:  Frosted Sequins, Shaker Frames, Rhinestones, Window Sheets
Tools:  Circle Punches (2 1/2", 1 3/4", 1 1/4", 1"), Stampin' Sponges

Have a inspired day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!