Thursday, September 18, 2014

Festival of Trees Swap Card

Hi Stampers!  On Tuesday, I showed you one of my swap cards from when I got together with my downline for our Holiday Catalog Shoebox Swap.  Today I'm going to show you my other swap card.


You all know that my favorite set from the Holiday Catalog is Wonderous Wreath, but I think the Festival of Trees set is a close second!  I love the variety of trees and that there's a coordinating punch so I can punch out all those fun trees!


Blackberry Bliss, Always Artichoke and Sahara Sand...one of my new favorite color combinations!  Here's a little tip for this card, punch the tree out of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and then cut it out in a circle shape with the Circle Framelits and voila, you have a tree shape in a circle!  You can then stamp your tree on your background cardstock and have it perfectly fit in the tree shape you punched.  Another thing I love about this set is that it's photopolymer so it's super easy to stamp the tree with one color (Always Artichoke) and then stamp the decorations with another color (Blackberry Bliss) and get them perfectly lined up!

You can find everything you need to create this super fun card in my online store.  Head on over there with the shopping list and place your order today!  Bonus...the Festival of Trees set is bundled with the Tree Punch so when you order them together you save 15%!

Shopping List
Stamps:  Festival of Trees, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Blackbery Bliss, Always Artichoke
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand
Accessories:  Gold Sequins
Tools:  Stampin' Sponges, Tree Punch, Big Shot & Circles Framelits

Have an inspired day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!