Saturday, September 6, 2014

Seasons of Wondrous Wreath

Winter, spring, summer & fall...Wondrous Wreath can do it all!  I don't usually post on Saturdays, but today is an exception because I have a super fun announcement.  I'm starting monthly online classes called "Inky Fingers" classes.  You can find all the information on these classes up at the top right below my title banner...just click on the Inky Fingers Classes tab!

I'm kicking off this program with a class featuring my favorite set from the Holiday Catalog this year, Wondrous Wreath.


This class includes the Wondrous Wreath set and Framelits, supplies to make the 4 cards shown, written instructions and access to an exclusive video so you can see how to make the cards!





See how versatile this set is?  And, I have loads more ideas that I will be posting over the next few months!  Here's the best part!  I'm kicking off these monthly classes with a super fun contest over on my Facebook page.  You are definitely going to want to head over there and enter!

So, if you like what you see, check out all the details on how the Inky Fingers classes will work here and then contact me to order the Inky Fingers Wondrous Wreath class!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the regularly scheduled Simple Card Sunday...I have a super fun and easy card for you tomorrow!

Have an inspired day!










2 comments:

  1. I love the top one. Do you mind me asking what colors you used for the blues? To me the dark one looks like Island Indigo and the lighter blues look to be Lost Lagoon stamped off once for the lighter shade...am I right? I think the card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The blues are Soft Sky, Pool Party and Island Indigo!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!