Monday, July 30, 2012

Merry Christmas!


I know...it's still a ways to Christmas, but now is the perfect time to get a jump on your jingle and start on your Christmas cards.  One of the most fun parts of Convention is to swap with other demonstrators.  We make card fronts and trade them with other demos to get ideas and samples.  Today I'm going to show you one of the swap cards I made.


I used the same layout as this card and just changed it up to be Christmas.  I used the new Chock-full of Cheer stamp set and my card came together so quickly!  I used colors right from the Be of Good Cheer DSP and stamped a fun, layered ornament on the main panel of the card.  The middle of the ornament was stamped on a scrap paper and punched out before being stuck on the card with some Stampin' Dimensionals.  And, of course, I finished it off with a Rhinestone for a little sparkle!

Have an inspired day!


1 comment:

  1. I really love your card Lisa! The colors are so great and the ornament just sets it off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!