Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Am...Digital!

Hello!  It's Tuesday and you know what that means...that's right, new digital downloads.  Check them out here.  There are definitely some fun ones this week!  I actually already have some of these templates made up and printed (I got a fun print idea pack at Convention this year!).  So next time you're at a class, take them off my display shelf and have a peek at them!  And, while we're talking digital, you need to know that My Digital Studio 2 will be released on August 1!!!  I am SO excited about this and all the great new features that this upgrade has.  I will talk more about this fantastic program in the coming weeks, and watch for another of my free MDS classes in August. 

Speaking of digital, did you notice the new look?  I was inspired by Convention and thought it would be fun to change things up and show you some fun pictures on my blog banner.  The one on the left is an accomplishment I am very proud of.  Stampin' Up! has awards and recognition for a number of things, but one of my favorite is the career sales milestones.  It doesn't matter how long it takes you to get there, they still recognize you when you achieve it!  This past year, I reached the $300,000 mark in career sales and so I got to walk across the stage at convention and be recognized for that.  It was awesome!

The picture on the right is me on the "I Am" red carpet!!!  We had some fun taking pictures on our very own red carpet pretending to be celebrities!!!  This picture was one of my favorite.

Here's another of my convention hilights...


There are what feels like miles of display boards at convention to inspire us.  While looking at the display boards, I found one of my cards!!!!!  I was so excited!!!  So, here's me pointing to my card on the display board.  I blogged about this card way back in April...you can see that post here.  That was my post about Stampin' Up! Canada turning 10, which brings me to another convention hilight.  I mentioned in that post that out of all the demonstrators who signed up that first year in Canada, only about 100 of them are still active demonstrators.  I am one of those 100 demonstrators and I joined my fellow first year in Canada demonstrators for a march across the stage celebrating that.  It was pretty amazing...I got goosebumps and a little emotional!  After that march, ALL the Canadians at Convention got to march across the stage and celebrate 10 years in Canada.  It was pretty cool!  I have not yet found a picture of that, but when I do, I will definitely share it with you.

Well, that's all for today.  I have some stamping to share with you tomorrow so be sure to check back!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!