Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Smile!

Need a reason to smile this month?  Well, Stampin' Up! is a great reason to smile and I'm thrilled about the July promotion...it makes me smile!


For the month of July, when you place an order for $60 or more of currrent catalog product, you can get the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5!!!  It is a beautiful two step stamp set that is perfect for all kinds of summer projects.  This exclusive stamp set is valued at $25.95 and will only be available in July.

Here are some things you need to remember...

-there is a limit of one stamp set per customer
-orders can be placed through me or through my online store
-if you are placing your order through the online store, you will need to enter the product number to get the stamp set (you will not be prompted...so make sure you enter that number so you don't miss out!)
-if you are ordering through the online store, enter the item code for the Reason to Smile stamp set AFTER you've entered your $60 of product
-wood mount (131274); clear mount (131275)
-this is an exclusive stamp set and will only be available until July 31

Here is what the stamp set looks like.


If you're interested in placing an order with me and getting the Reason to Smile stamp set, I will have orders going in on July 13th and 27th...contact me before those dates to place your order with me.

My Reason to Smile stamp set is on it's way and I should have it next week so I can show you some fun projects made with it!  I can't wait...I can see loads of different techniques and ways to use this set in my head!!!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!