Monday, July 2, 2012

Hallo...what?

One of the things I'm trying out with my new clubs is Stump the Stamper.  The club hostess can bring something to try and stump me with.  It can be anything she wants, a stamp set, a tool, a die, an ink color, and while my club girls are stamping away I will make something with what the hostess brought.  I'm loving this...it's fun! 

This month, I was almost stumped with the Peek-a-Boo Frames die.  I have this die, but I don't use it very often!  And, this month, it took me a while to come up with something!

For some reason, I had a Halloween idea pop into my head.  Yeah, I dont' know why either!!!  But, here's what I came up with!


The o's open up (that's the Peek-A-Boo Frame part!) and there's little jack-o-lanterns under them!


My card base is Pumpkin Pie cardstock which I stamped with teh Bingo Card background stamp.  The whole card base is matted with a piece of Basic Black cardstock.  The boo is on a piece of Kucky Limeade cardstock which was embossed with the Spider Web Embossing Folder and is matted with a piece of Elegant Eggplant cardstock.

I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!

I have a new Stamp Club starting in August.  This club will meed on the third Monday of each month and run for 10 months.  I do still have some spaces available in this club, so if you're interested in coming once a month to do some fun stamping projects, play Stump the Stamper with me and learn new stamping techniques and ideas let me know!  I would love to have you join my club!

Have an inspired day!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!