Thursday, July 5, 2012

Getting Started Challenge Winner!

Today's the day!  You have voted and I'm ready to announce the winner of the Getting Started Challenge!  The card that received the most votes was number 1 which was created by Angela.  Congratulations Angela, you have won a pack of Polka Dot Parade DSP which you can pick up at our next Stamp & Share in August!

I was totally inspired by Angela's card and re-created it for some of my teacher thank you cards this year.


I loved the way Angela used the Two Tags die and I am in love with that little rubber boot from the Happy You hostess set!  Maybe it's becuase of all the rain we've had that I'm loving that boot so much!!!  Here's a closer look at the boot image.


The card itself is pretty straight forward and the boot was just colored with markers.

Have an inspired day!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Thank you so much! I was so inspired by all the cards the ladies made I put the stamp set on next order and sold one to one of my clients/friends too! :)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!