Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The "S" Word

I know, I'm playing with fire, but I want to show you the second card that was made at my last Holiday Headstart class a couple weeks ago.  Pssst...it's a snow card (yikes...I just want to say that if it snows now, it's not my fault!!!).

Supplies:  Snow Swirled, Short & Sweet sets; Bashful Blue & Marina Mist classic ink; Marina Mist, Shimmery White, Brushed Silver & Bashful Blue cardstock; Platinum Shimmer Paint; Stampin' Sponges; Big Shot & Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder; Mini Library Clips; Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon; Glue Dots; Curly Label Punch

Check out that embossing detail.  It's done with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  It's a fantastic  embossing folder that gives such a deep impression.

The snowflakes were stamped on Shimmery White cardstock and the silver snowflakes are stamped with Platinum Shimmer Paint.  With is mounted on a piece of Brushed Silver cardstock this card has so much shimmer it's almost blinding!


Well, that's all for today.  Remember, if it snows, it's not my fault!!!  Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!