Sunday, August 15, 2010

Start Simple

When you lose your mojo, I think the best way to get it back is to start simple.  And, what better way to start than with Simple Card Sunday!  So, how did I get my mojo back?  Well, I started by doing this...


I spent a few hours cleaning and organizing my stamp room...and I'm pleased to say it still looks like this on my desk!  Step two is to get your self some assistants...you know, to help with the tough stuff.  Here's my assistants.


I know!  They're cute, but not that helpful.  In fact they're a bit distracting...they snore and Ollie buggs Bailey to play and then she growls at him to go away.  Really, not much help!

Seriously, I started with a sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping.  The sketch I chose was from a few weeks ago, but it was fantastically simple and just what I needed.  Here's what I came up with.


Super simple!  Sorry about the quality of the picture...I guess I shouldn't take pictures at midnight!!!  After I finished up this card, I was inspired and came up with two more.  Check them out.



So, there you go!  Super simple and I think I got my mojo back!

Have an inspired day!

3 comments:

  1. I seem to remember having those same two assistants in my office recently. It looks like they have retained their excellent work habits.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! Now, how did you get the incentive to clean? 'Cause that is where I am at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post. I was just tonight saying I need to stamp, but don't know what to stamp. Where were u when I needed u?

    PS I live in Oklahoma & know Connie Stewart very well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!