Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Share What You Love...

Do you love what you do?  I do!  Do you have the opportunity to share what you love with your job?  I do!  I have to pinch myself often becuase I can't believe that I get to do what I love and share it with all of you...and get paid to do it!

Share what you love was the theme of Convention this year.  I've returned home ready, willing, able and enthuastic about sharing what I love...stamping!  I have one last picture from Convention to share with you and then it's back to sharing stamping projects (and I have a LOT of ideas to share!).


At each convention, Stampin' Up! has a special place to take photos with props and everything!  This year was no exception...so here I am posing by the biggest stamps I've ever seen!

At Convention, Stampin' Up! announced a special for Canadian demonstrators only...how exciting (Trust me...all 187 of us Canadians in that room were super excited)!  Expedited Shipping is now available in Canada...for an additional $25 (on top of the the original shipping costs) we can have our orders in 2 days (at least that's how long it will take to get to Lethbridge!).  Here's the best part.  If I recruit someone to be a demonstrator before the end of August, I will get a FREE upgrade to expedited shipping on ALL my orders for the month of September...and, so will my new recruit or recruits!  Can you believe it?!?

So, if you've been thinking of signing up to be a demonstrator, now is a GREAT time to take the plunge!  Contact me today to get more information.  Or, you can check out the "Love What You Do" page (link at the top of my blog).  If you know you want to sign up right now, please mosy on over to my demonstrator website and click on the "Start Your Own Business" link neat the top right hand side (the speical code to sign up online through my website is 1000217).  I would love to have you join my team!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!