Monday, August 30, 2010

500

500  is a lot...let me tell you, when you actually see 500 of something it's HUGE!  Especially when it's wedding favors!  For the past couple months I've been working on 500 wedding favors for my cousin's wedding.  My Big Shot arm is hurtin' and I think the muscles are now bigger in that arm than the other, my fingers have been sticky, I think I can now say I'm an expert at tieing knots and my fingers hurt from tieing that many knots, but they're finally finished!  YAHOO!!!!!

500 little black boxes. I did them with the retired Groom DSP and the Fancy Favour die.  I think Keivn will be happy that this table will be out of the living room when I'm not doing classes!!!


500 pieces of Whisper White Satin Ribbon.




And, the finished product.


I'm really excited for how they turned out.  They are super cute, yet elegant!  I can't wait to see them on the tables for everyone at the wedding.  They're having a Candy Bar, so we can all fill our little boxes with whatever kind of candy we want.  Fun!  I know my boys are going to LOVE that!!!

Have an inspired day!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I can't even imagine. You are a good cousin :) Gorgeous and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!