Thursday, December 30, 2010

Not so Matchy Matchy!

I'm working on an update to my header and background.  You can see the background is done...not so much for the header! 

The background was done with My Digital Studio.  It's a Bashful Blue Polka Dot DSP background.  I then punched a Whisper White snowflake, added a Basic Gray Corduroy Button and then a Real Red Polka Dot brad in the middle of the snowflake.  To make it easy to make lots of snowflakes, I grouped the snowflake, button and brad together and then copied and pasted all over my background paper.  Just like real stamping!

Stay tuned for a new header soon!!!  Hmmm...and a new little signature!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!