Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Par-tay!

A couple weeks ago I hosted a Holiday party for my downline.  We had so much fun!

Our evening started with Sherri singing Superman Grace and then we had a wonderful potluck supper.  It was yummy!


Then our evening continued with some games and, of course, stamping!  I had a special project for my girls to do.


They were all surprised and excited about their project.  I love the way it all came together and I know they will all proudly display their framed project in their craft areas!

We finished off the evening with another game.  The most fun game of the night!  We paired up and had to stamp a card each only using one hand...one person was the right hand and the other was the left hand.  It was hilarious and all the cards turned out perfectly!  We had some good laughs with this game...FYI, Stampin' Up! ink pads can be opened with only one hand!!!




We had a blast and hopefully next year more people will be able to make it.

Have an inspired day!

3 comments:

  1. So sad that I missed out.. that frame is adorable Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun, and the project was fantastic! It is sitting on my ledge right by my monitor. Thank you so much for all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this frame. It would make such a nice addition to my craft room wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!