Friday, December 10, 2010

Razzleberry Snowflakes

I was checking out the blogs that I follow last week and came across Kristine's projects with a really unorthadox Christmas color scheme.  I loved it, so I decided to give it a try with some snowflakes!


The colors are Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz and Tempting Turquoise.  I love the way this turned out and I really love this color combination!  I did add some sparkle to the card...


It's a bit hard to see in the picture, but I sprayed the snowflake layer (including the ribbon and Tempting Turquoise layer) with Champagne Shimmer Paint mixed with rubbing alcohol and water.  It's so shimmery in real life.

So what do you think of these colors together?

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!