Sunday, December 12, 2010

Simplest Card Ev-ah!

Today I have a 5 minute card for you!  Literally 5 minutes!!!!  I think it took me longer to take out and put away my supplies than it did to actually make the card!


I used the Fresh Cuts Notes, put a Designer Flower Brad in the middle of the flower and stuck a piece of Pawsitively Prints II DSP behind the card front.

And, since it literally took me 5 minutes, I decided to jazz it up a bit when I was done!  I added some sponging around the edge of the card and stamped a sentiment with the Short & Sweet set.  I chose Poppy Parade ink to do this.


Simple, cute and easily mass producible!  The perfect combination for Simple Card Sunday!  I'm thinkin' I need to keep more of the Fresh Cuts cards on hand for those times when I need a super quick card.


One quick little tip when you're making these cards.  You want to choose DSP that doesn't have a lot of white in the pattern or the pattern and the flower seem to get lost.  You also want to choose a pattern that is smaller, so you can see more of it in the flower petals.  It's a super easy card that is easy to jazz up.  Don't you think it would be cute with a colored brad or button in the middle of the flower.  And, you could even stick some pearls or rhinestones in the middle of your brad or button to jazz it up even more! 

If you give it a try, leave a comment and link to yours so I can see it!!!

Have an inspired day!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card! I tried to order this punch a while ago but it wasn't available :o( I must try again in the new year.

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista - it isn't a punch. It is the Fresh Cut notes. Isn't it cute?

    Here's mine:

    http://lostinstamping.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-countdown-day-16-10.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!