Sunday, January 31, 2010

Heart Tree

It's day one of my Countdown to Valentine's and I have a great, simple card to share with you today!  My upline got a card similar to this in a swap last year and she shared it with me!  I took a mental snapshot and filed it away for future use...and what do you know, now's the time to bring it out!  I tweaked it a bit (from what I remember).  Have a look.

Supplies:  Season of Friendship & I {Heart} Hearts stamp sets; Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose & Soft Suede classic ink; Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose & Whisper White cardstock; Heart to Heart punch; Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon; Linen Thread; Sherbet Designer Buttons

I stamped the three hearts stamp from I {Heart} Hearts on each color of pink cardstock, then punched them out and stuck them to the branches of the tree.  Remember, if you order the I {Heart} Hearts set before February 28, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from the sale of the set to the American Red Cross for Disaster Relief in Haiti!

Would you look at that bow!  Isn't it awesome...I don't usually do bows on projects because they're hard to do and have end up looking nice, but tonight was my night people!  I tied a fabulous bow!  *wink*

Well, that's all for today!  I'm super excited about the project I have for you tomorrow...so be sure to check back!

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute! I keep thinking about getting the Season of Friendship set - everytime I see it used, I wished I had to so I could CASE the card!
    Heather G

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!