Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thank You

Good morning! I have to start by saying thank you to all of you who emailed about Kevin's surgery! We are so blessed to have so many people pulling for him! We haven't heard from the surgeon yet today with the new surgery date, but I promise I will update when we do.

My suitcase is re-packed and I'm almost ready to head out to go to Leadership in sunny Phoenix! I will update when I can while in Phoenix!


As promised, I'm going to show you about the new Clear Mount stamps today! On that note, here's some pictures of how to use them.


They come in a DVD type case. The one I'm showing today is the SAB Whismical Words set. I *heart* this set! You can get the set free with a $65 purchase (before shipping & tax).


The blocks! They look like giant ice cubes to me!

I really like that the images of the stamps on the front cover of the case are 100% sized. To choose which block to use, it's super easy to just place them over the stamp you want to use.




When you get your stamps, you will have to punch them out of the rubber sheet (just like the wood mount stamps) and then if you want put the label on them. There's instructions right in the case and I promise it's super easy! Here's what they look like in the case.


When you're ready to use them, you choose the one you want, choose the appropriate block and then put the stamp on the block. You need to hold it for a few seconds to make sure it's clinging properly.

Now you're ready to stamp!

The best part...you can see where you're stamping!

I love these stamps and think I will be purchasing clear mount most of the time now! They are easy to use, I get the same great results, they take up less space on my shelves and are a bit cheaper! The only downside I've found is that when I used my markers for this project and huffed on my stamp, the block fogged up!!!!

Well, I'm off to put my stuff in the car, pick my boys up for lunch, have a little snack and head out! Until next time my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!