Sunday, January 17, 2010

Simple Thanks

Hi! I have a great, simple thank you card to show you today.

Once again, I did a 3x6 card! I did this card when I was making prototypes for my Leadership swaps. This one was a variation of one of the ones that made the cut!

I used some of my favorite new products from the Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration on this card...Sweet Pea DSP, the Scallop Trim Border Punch (SAB), Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon and the Think Happy Thoughts stamp set!

I took my colors right out of the DSP and used So Saffron, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and a touch of Taken with Teal. I think this pattern is my favorite in the package!

Supplies: Think Happy Thoughts stamp set; Chocolate Chip & So Saffron classic ink; So Saffron, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal & Whisper White cardstock; Sweet Pea DSP; Chocolate Chip Satin & Rose Red Narrow Grosgrain ribbon; Rich Regals Brads; Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle & 1 1/4" Circle punches; Stampin' Dimensionals


Here's a different view so you can see the Scallop Circle popped up a bit. It adds just the right touch of dimension to go with the layers of ribbon and the punched pieces.


I love this card...so simple and so cute!


Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!