Thursday, February 11, 2010

Heart Box

Hello!  Today's project is a great project made by my friend Sherri!  She designed it for our last group shoebox swap.  I love this project, so I decided to feature it in my countdown.


This box is made from the Petal Card Die.  Sherri did some extra cutting and made two flat sides for the sides of the heart and then altered the bottom so that it would stand up!  Smart!  A hole is punched in each side so that a ribbon can be tied on it and you can hang it.  It is made to fit some 3x3 cards or chocolates.  Mine originally had chocolates in it...but in a moment of weakness...I ate them!!!  They were good!!!  I thoroughly enjoyed every last one of them...and then wished that the box held more!!!

Here's a closer look at the front embellishment.  A little coloring, a little punching and some ribbon finishes it off and makes it cuter!


I love this box!  Thanks for sharing it Sherri!

See you tomorrow with another great Valentine's project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!