Monday, February 15, 2010

All You Need is Love...

Finally!  I have the layout that was supposed to be posted on Saturday for you!  Last August, we attended my cousin's wedding in Edmonton.  Being that this layout was supposed to be in the Valentine's Countdown, I thought a wedding would be a perfect theme for the post!  And, it's a pretty easy layout to re-create with any occasion or theme!


The title of my page is taken right off their invitation!  I absolutely love that big picture of them.  It was one of their engagement pictures and I think it's such a great picture of them.  The rest of the picures were just snapshots taken by me, my mom and my sister-in-law at their wedding and reception.  We had lots of fun and it was a great day for a wedding!

Along the left hand side, I did the faux tearing technique with Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede ink.  I don't have a lot of wedding type sets in my collection, so I used a the retired "To Have & To Hold" set.  Here' a closer look.


I did a collage of pictures on the right hand page.  To fill in some of the gaps, I punched some hearts with the Small Heart punch using textured Rich Razzleberry cardstock.  Along the far right side, I used a piece of a Top Note Die-cut and stamped on it.  Here's a closer look...


I cut the letters and hearts from textured cardstock, and all the Rich Razzleberry cardstock was sponged with Rich Razzleberry ink,

That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!