Sunday, February 14, 2010

Simple Scraps

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope all of you had a great day with the ones you love.  Before I show you my simple card for today I want to let you know what's going on with my scrapbook pages that were supposed to be posted yesterday!  I'm still waiting for the pictures.  When I went to pick them up, there was a problem with the files and they couldn't print them.  So, the photo lab is trying again and hopefully tomorrow morning I will have pictures and be able to post the pages.

Technology issues aside, here's my simple card for today!


I saw a card like this in the latest issue of Papercrafts Magazine and thought it was a great design to use some of those little DSP scraps we all have!  I chose to use the Sending Love DSP, since I've been using it a lot lately I have a lot of scraps!  I did make a few changes to the card in the magazine...I added the Pinking Hearts Border Punch along the side of my DSP.  I also tied a piece of Real Red Satin Ribbon along the other side of the DSP.  The sentiment I chose is from the Well Scripted set in the Occasions Mini...yes it's crooked and yes it bugs me...but not enough to change the whole card!!!!!

That's all for today!  I hope you enjoyed my simple card today.  Tomorrow I will have the scrapbook post from Saturday for you, so be sure you come back to check it out!  And, in the next few days I will have the finished pages from this post for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!