Friday, February 19, 2010

Nuggets and Cards

Hmmm, not my best title!  Today I have a great project to share with you.  I got the idea from Becky Roberts...an amazimg stamper!  Have a look...


My Stampin' clubs did this project this month and I think they all had a blast with it!  The box holds four 3x3 cards and three covered Hershey's Nuggets.  There's a clear sliding lid for it to hold everything in.  Here's a look at it open.


I used the Sending Love DSP from the Occasions Mini to cover the nuggets and also on two of the cards.  I love that I was able to use the same DSP I was using for most of my Valentine's projects, but it doesn't look anything like Valentine's with this project! 

The stamp set I used is the Flower Fancy set.  I *heart* this set!  There's so many possibilities with this set...different techniques, different ways to stamp it and different ways to make it look.  I think it's a super versatile set to have in your collection and a good investment!

Here's a closer look at the four cards.


As you can see the color scheme (Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive & Certainly Celery) is pretty springy!  How can you tell I'm ready for spring!

And finally I have a closer look at the Nuggets for you.


I think the only disappointment with this project was that the girls had to use the chocolates for their project and not for snack!!!

That's all for today!  Have an inspiring day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome...I love your stamp set and color choices!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!