Saturday, February 13, 2010

Be Mine

Today I'm going to share my Valentine's Mantle Message with you.


Now, I think I should have put a blank square between the "be" and the "mine", and when the girls who came to the class did the project I had them do just that.  I haven't gotten around to changing mine yet though!

I used several products from the Occasions Mini for this project...Sending Love DSP, Pretty In Pink & Real Red Corduroy Buttons, Satin Ribbon, Pinking Hearts Border Punch and the little heart punch.

Here's a closer look at it..



Well, that's it for today!  Tomorrow I will have two posts...a scrapbook page and a simple card for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!