Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wii are inspired!

My inspiration for today's simple card came from our Wii Fit!  I've been using it more the last little while trying to get in shape.  I pulled my card colors right from the Wii Fit.


I chose Whisper White, Basic Gray and Green Galore...very Wii!!!  I chose to do a "cool" birthday card (according to my boys!) and it seriously took me about 10 minutes.  The stamped images are the Extreme Skateboard and Teeny Tiny Wishes for the greeting.  I punched the greeting with the Word Window and mounted it on a piece of Green Galore punched with the Modern Label punch.  The greeting is put on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I did a couple little things to add visual interest...


I did some paper piercing around the top corner of the image piece and added faux Green Galore brads to each corner of the card.  I used the Ticket Corner Punch and my Crop-A-Dile to make the faux brads.

Here's a look at the dimension.


Tomorrow will be the first day of my Birthday Bonanza month!  During the month of March, I will be featuring birthday themed projects and because my birthday is in March, I've decided that for the entire month shipping and GST is on me!  To take advantage of this special you must be Canadian and you have to contact me to place your order.  Remember, this special is only for the month of March!

That's all for today!  Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!