Sunday, February 7, 2010

Resist Heart

Today for the countdown and Simple Card Sunday I have a wonderful card to share with you!

Supplies:  En Francais & Well Scripted stamps; Mellow Moss, Pretty In Pink & Basic Gray classic ink; Versamark; Love U Decor Stencils; Stampin' Sponges; Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon; Scallop Edge Punch; Mat Pack  & Paper Piercing Tool; Stampin' Emboss Powder-Crystal Clear

The technique I did on the top part of this card is the Emboss Resist technique.  I started by stamping the En Francais background stamp with Basic Gray and then embossed the heart with clear embossing powder over top it.  To make the heart show up better, I sponged Mellow Moss and then Pretty In Pink classic ink around it.  The heart I used is from the Love U Decor Stencils.


The bottom half of the card is fairly simple and straight forward.  I punched along one edge of the Basic Gray cardstock with the Scallop Edge punch and then pierced a hole in each scallop.  I finished if off by tieing a piece of Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon around it and then stamping my sentiment.

Hope you liked this simple card!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for the next project in the Countdown to Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!